Thursday 3rd May weekly weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarita, I'm doing the same thing. I never imagined I would eat so much fruit. The stuff that can be eaten with a minimum of prep work are my favorites. Hopefully natural sugars are better for you than refined sugars. Thats what I'm counting on anyway.

My dive just got cancelled cause the boat isnt ready which makes me 0 for 13 in May the past three years. I'll try again on Monday.

I did get back on the scale again and somehow lost 2 pounds in an hour, without excercise. I think my scale is screwy.

Oyster Diver:
I did get back on the scale again and somehow lost 2 pounds in an hour, without excercise. I think my scale is screwy.
:11: And just where did you buy that scale? I need to get me one of those! :)

Hi All!

Another week, another up and down... a slight gain for me of 1.2lbs - however been hitting the gym - so some of it might not be fat :)

Going to need some more muscle soon......

Got some new toys this week (haven't picked it up yet)

Yes, ladies and gents - my own twinset and bp/w - oh yeah!
twinset.jpg

Anyway weightin time:

This weeks weightin: 150.3lbs
Last weeks weight: 149.1lbs
Loss this week: +0.1.2lbs (A GAIN!)
Total Loss to date: 65.9lbs
Target: 145lbs (+5.3lbs)

I am down 2 pounds to 219, sorry to buck the trend, so I am with 5 pounds of my lowest weight since I started this. The Winter weight is shedding as the sun gets warm and I am trekking around the golf course again. It's amazing what a 5 mile walk can do for you!

Don't fret too much folks, keep the faith and all will be good.

colby:
Don't fret too much folks, keep the faith and all will be good.
Yeah, thanks to Jamie, I have an appointment with an allergist this afternoon. Hopefully, he will give me something to kick this ****ing poison ivy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm up to 161lb!!! SOMEBODY HOLD ME!!! I'm gonna pass out!!

But the good news is I got to fit into a size 30 pants...:wink:

Anyways, time to go make more muscles and cardio. Looks like its just toning up the body and stuff....I think...:confused:

fairybasslet:
Yeah, thanks to Jamie, I have an appointment with an allergist this afternoon. Hopefully, he will give me something to kick this ****ing poison ivy

Sorry to hear that you stil lhave that. Hopefully you can get rid of it soon.

RoyN:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm up to 161lb!!

You are fine Roy. Make sure that you are building muscle. If you ever need to go for a walk at the beach, let me know. I live 1/2 between Koret and Ocean Beach. :) Chin up - you are doing better than you think.

I sure hope so...:confused:...But if I'm building mass muscle, that could be a problem if I'm wearing too much weight lead too. I currently use 20lbs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom