Thursday 3rd May weekly weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Holding steady at xxx, which is Goal +7.

Almity... don't fret, my girl! The plateau has a strangle hold on me too! I'm back up to 259.5. Ugh. We'll work thru it... in the end, this is only making us stronger! Oh, but you MUST step AWAY from the chocolate! (I know that's hard to do... there is still chocolate fudge bday cake on my counter.... but I'm not touching it! However, it is giving me homicidal tendancies! hah! :rofl3:)

Roy... :whack: There... I've beaten that negative thought right on outta ya! Don't feel down... you've done an amazing job, and weight can/does fluctuate. Keep your chin up, boy! :10: :)

Linda... back on track? When exactly did you derail? LOL You've been more on track than any of us lately! LOL :wink:

Jenny... You crack me up! "xxx goal +7"... LOL As if your weight is some astronomical number! LOL (I know, you never post it! :))

Soooo.... as for today... 259.5. That's 1.5 lbs up from last week. However, it is still on the low end of the plateau. {shrug} Is anyone ever gonna win this challenge? :11doh:

Jenny is small and thin (remember I have met her)

No good news here either ... 226.4 this morning, which is up 0.8 lbs from last week. Wasn't real careful with my intake, so I'm not disappointed with just a minor upward swing.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

erparamedic:
I was just poking a little fun. :wink:

I know you were, but I am not sure Jenny sees herself as small and thin

These last two weeks have been a bust for me too. This poison ivy has not allowed me to workout. My appetite is out of control with the damn prednisone I'm taking. I am getting depressed and frustrated. The crap with my kid is taking its toll. I need to go diving.

but I did have a couple of good days this week but I am still up around 6 lbs.

I'm holding steady at 198 which I consider a miracle after last weekend. We had friends over for crabs and adult beverages. There were also cookies that were supposed to be for the kids, unfortunately they were too slow and I ate most of them.

However the truck is packed and I'm off to work, scuba club meeting tonight and then Ocean City for diving tomorrow. I can't wait, the local ocean season is finally here. Time to stop running and dive dive dive!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Yeah, posting a gain, however marginal, is no fun. I've made the committment to you all to post though, so here's my numbers.

As for me:
Today's weight: 217.2
Last weeks weight: 217.0
Loss this week: +0.20
Total weight loss to date [Week 3]: 3.0 lbs.

My dietary intake has been really off. I am trying hard (but not always so successfully) to reduce the sugar intake in my life, but am starting by moving from more refined sugars (aka: snack foods, soda, juices, etc) to natural sugars from fruits. Not always possible as I have a really strong feeling I am a sugar junkie. I also need to work on making sure that I am not having carbs which are translating into sugars internally. Groan. So much to think about.

At least we aren't alone in our struggle. Would be interesting to see if the full moon impacts diet.

It sounds as if we are all in the same boat! Hey... at least it's good company right! LOL Maybe I'll start a "motivation only" thread. Hmm...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom