Thursday 3rd May weekly weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:rofl2: im laughing because Miss Linda reminded me what day it is! (that'll teach me for keeping my calander on tuesdays date)

well to be honest... im afraid to get on the scales this week (so i dont think i forgot its thursday, more like im avoiding its thursday!)..... im feeling so blahhhh (TOM) and i know ive over indulged last week. bugger... drives you nuts some days

today i got out of my fat clothes and into a outfit thats a 'i wish it wasnt so snug' clothes...... im trying every little trick to get me back on track

oh, and i also bought my very first 'help' book! dr phil's weight loss freedom. i tape his shows to watch while on the e machine so maybe it can help keeping my head looking in the right direction

sorry to bum you guys out... but we all know it can be a struggle so im so glad i have here to come over and sound off

sooooo - ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL!!!

hows everyone doing??

oh, and thanks Miss Linda!!!!!... with you guys im holding on!! you guys inspire me to keep going

It's wednesday!!!! Maybe I will weighin tomorrow. Been weighing in on Thursdays, but not posting. Been putting on a few pounds, not much exercise, the chocolate has a hold on me... ug...

the chocolate is evil and if my boss comes back from NY with a bag of reeses peanut butter cups i swear i will kill him!

Kill him so you can get the Reese's??? :D

You have Tim Tams
We have Reese's!! :)

My weight is completely out of control. :( Its going up and down and I'm not sure if its muscle weight or anything, but I'll remove myself from thursday weighin, look at the damages and go back again.

Roy... are you weighing yourself ever day? you know it goes up and down

how has your eating been??? dont remove yourself from anything... just be here and we can all help eachother move on

on the workout front... hubby hit a new goal,.... hes lifting 330lbs now (but still claims he cant pick me up)

Okay okay okay, I'll edit this post when morning comes. Its just that my goal is growing larger and its making me walk around in saddness. :sad2:

I am still up from my vacation, but still have a total net loss of 33.4, I think I am almost back on track.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom