Thursday 15th Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know, I don't remember writing the word "move along".....:confused:

Anyways, even though I'm not losing weight, I'm bulking up in muscles so better then lost of weight and more organic lead weights=less lead weight to carry. And more nitrox to use so YAY!!! :D

Boy, my head feels tired, no more of watching history channel stuff, that document about Alfred Jodl is creeping me out. :11:

And plus, this Saturday is my dive day and already got the nitrox tanks lined up to be used. :D

Well I'm at 181.6 lbs so I've lost less than a lb, but it's still a loss and eventually I'll drop it off.

Yes, my tanks are full and ready for this weekend too. Hopefully will find the lemon sharks... it will be cold out though, so I will be burning a lot of calories just trying to keep warm.. brrr!!

Snowbear's flying in late this evening ... she'll be here till Monday. I just got done analyzing tanks. I've got 15 single tanks, two sets of doubles, four deco bottles and two argon bottles ... and we'll probably use 'em all ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

sounds like fun! I am diving with the Lemon Sharks tomorrow.. hopefully.. if they show up...

I won't be diving tomorrow :(

However the proverbial needle on the scale (it is actually digital) showed a .6 loss!

yippee!!!! .8 loss since yesterday. Wow that means I can eat a wheat thin today.lol
just kidding very happy about the loss finally

CheddarChick:
yippee!!!! .8 loss since yesterday. Wow that means I can eat a wheat thin today.lol
just kidding very happy about the loss finally

You can eat 5 of them (and that would be individual pieces, not boxes :D )

Good morning, everyone!
Stepped up on the scales this morning.... and it shows.....268.4! Yippee!!!!

That means... I've lost 10 lbs for this Challenge!

Back
Top Bottom