Thursday 15th Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But Linda..The shock of the cold water makes you lose a pound......65 degrees her is a heat wave.....5.3 total measly stinking pounds since the start. But stuff fits sooooo much better now...

Yikes!!! and on Valentines Day too boot. Mine said when asked if I looked different said " well they don't point down as much".....then ran for cover as I threw stuff at him...

erparamedic:
Almity asked about Valentine compliments... and I'll swallow my pride and tell. I'm not sure that this is a compliment! rofl3:
I met Cheng (my ex-wife) for dinner at a local restaurant last night. Being Val's day, it was crowded, and I got there a couple minutes before she did so I figured I'd stand out in the parking lot and make sure she got a parking spot. When she pulled in she drove right past me as I was waving her into a spot. When I asked her about it she said she didn't recognize me ... holding her hand a couple inches in front of my jacket she said "I'm used to seeing your tummy out here". I asked her if she liked the slimmer version better. She replied "Should I?"

Not quite sure if there is a correct response to that question ... :confused:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

CheddarChick:
Yikes!!! and on Valentines Day too boot. Mine said when asked if I looked different said " well they don't point down as much".....then ran for cover as I threw stuff at him...
OUCH!

Reminds me of story about the old guy with the new shoes ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well after a big, and late, Valentine's Dinner which included cinnimon encrusted duck and a piece of decadent chocolate cake, I am at the same weight as last week, 221. I'm happy with that, LOL!

I did start a new fitness class on Tuesday and I am still hurting today. Back at it tonight, I hope I don't die...

NWGratefulDiver:
I met Cheng (my ex-wife) for dinner at a local restaurant last night. Being Val's day, it was crowded, and I got there a couple minutes before she did so I figured I'd stand out in the parking lot and make sure she got a parking spot. When she pulled in she drove right past me as I was waving her into a spot. When I asked her about it she said she didn't recognize me ... holding her hand a couple inches in front of my jacket she said "I'm used to seeing your tummy out here". I asked her if she liked the slimmer version better. She replied "Should I?"

Not quite sure if there is a correct response to that question ... :confused:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I agree... I'm not sure if there is a correct response! It depends on whether or not you want her back... permanently! LOL :D However... I'd say that since she "didn't recognize you"... that's a compliment! :)

Welp, I said last week that I'd like to hit 206 this week, and I did :D

Loss of 3 lbs for the week, bringing my total to 5.6lbs (since i started posting in the weigh-in threads, which is just the past 2 weeks. :( )

DawgDiver:
Welp, I said last week that I'd like to hit 206 this week, and I did :D

Loss of 3 lbs for the week, bringing my total to 5.6lbs (since i started posting in the weigh-in threads, which is just the past 2 weeks. :( )

Dawg... why the sad face about the 2 week total? 5.6 lbs is GREAT! :D Keep it up!

Down 1 lb this week. 6 lb for the challenge.

190 this week, which is up 2#. Who knew all this healthy stuff like 6 day a week cardio and 2 x week in the gym would make me gain weight. I'm not doing heavy lifting (reps at low weight, slow and controlled lifts) and cardio is long moderate fat burning pace, so I'm not convinced it is the muscle replacing fat theory. On the other hand the belt is a notch closer (comfortably), so I guess its OK. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom