Thur 1st Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are some schools of thought that suggest weighing yourself everyday (I think I saw something about that on Oprah, but since I am not a regular watcher hard to know). Others say no weekly is best. I can see evidence to support both sides.

I made myself nuts this week with the weighing, up and down, OY VEY! Today (I was down a bit, lets hope I can hold that or continue with the trend until Thursday. Even another pound would help keep me motivated.

LindaBluedolphin:
There are some schools of thought that suggest weighing yourself everyday (I think I saw something about that on Oprah, but since I am not a regular watcher hard to know). Others say no weekly is best. I can see evidence to support both sides.

I made myself nuts this week with the weighing, up and down, OY VEY! Today (I was down a bit, lets hope I can hold that or continue with the trend until Thursday. Even another pound would help keep me motivated.
I weigh every day, and record once a week

:D If I did that I would only write down the best day....:D

There all good days... :grin:

The evening before weigh-in, I extend my cardio/exercise routine. That way, "I" get better results! :)

CoolTech:
There all good days... :grin:

The evening before weigh-in, I extend my cardio/exercise routine. That way, "I" get better results! :)

Some of us may call that cheating.... :no :no :no

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom