thumbnails

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How to attach them to the post? I was trying to do so but I have no idea how to do it. :06:
Thanks for the help
Mania

when you are posting scroll down a bit and there is an option <manage attachment>, click that and a new window will appear where you can browse thru your computer and select what ever it is you want to attach. Click upload and wait a bit a list of attacments will appear in that new window. Make sure that you attachment isn't too big. If so, resize it and try again. Hope this helps.

You mean like this?
Thanks a lot. It proves for the Nth time that I'm a computer idiot
Mania
PS. It's me in Croatia
And it's true that then the picture doesn't open in the new window as it used to.

Yeah....
This weekend - as almost every one - Mazurian Lakes. 13th of August - Sharm el Sheikh :))))). That's all I know for now....
What about you?
Mania

not diving till next week....my work week starts today :shakehead but somebody has got to do it...lol

I want to learn how!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom