Three weeks wasn't enough time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent shots, great work, I'm going in October

Thanks so much for the trip report, but especially for the pictures. They were amazing! You were able to get some great close-ups on some hard to photo creatures. Really, those pics were the highlight of my morning!

Keep diving and taking great pics!

Hi Daddy...ummm, I mean...hey Jim, what a great trip report (as usual). When you started it with your comment about "talking to Jesus" I immediately thought that you had a higher power helping you find all those critters. That would certainly explain how you capture all this amazing stuff, and so much of it right in front of Scuba Club! I have yet to see the batfish at Villa Blanca. I guess I'll have to go back.

It was such a pleasure to see you and Deborah again and wonderful to meet Betsy too and of course the rest of your gang too. I didn't know it was Margaret's birthday!

Congratulations also to Deborah for the contest win and to you for three honorable mention! I'll mail you the warranty card for the Sea & Sea strobe she won.

I know that phrase just doesn't have the same impact on this leg of the trip but...Welcome home, Jim and Deborah.

I'm still chuckling!

Bonnie

wow!! thanks for the pics!!!!!!

Tremedous Pics!!!

What a fantastic report!!!

Back
Top Bottom