this week's dive plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

docmartin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i figured it would not hurt to break up the let's get together...diving" thread and maybe have a new one every week. in any event, i know some of us will be shore diving this coming weekened. i am planning on dutch. is anyone going? i was thinking sunday but would also like to go on thursday (if the weather report changes) and/or friday if i can find a buddy.

I am at Dutch on Sunday for Dry Suit class

and am interested in Friday...

:)

Doc,
FYI, Dutch is only open on saturday and sunday through Nov. 23. I'll be there on the cove side this weekend.
John

Martin- Good Idea.....Bad Timing as I posted all of this weekends tide info in the old thread :upset:

In your honor, I will re-paste it below, and name it "The Official DocMartin Tide Info" :wink:

Beach 9-

Sat..... 7AM and 7:18PM
Sun.... 7:30AM and 7:56 PM

North Shore-

Sat.....10:11AM and 10:37PM
Sun.... 10:47AM and 11:13PM

clearwtr, you saved me a huge disappointment. i did not realize that thurs and fri only runs through oct.

I'm heading out for the shore dive Saturday. Have we decided on a location yet? What exit, what 711 or IHOP that isn't an IHOP are we meeting at.

I was thinking of doing Dutch Sunday too.

I need to go to work Saturday afternoon so out East on Long Island is too far a ride. I am planning on going to Beach 9th Saturday morning which is close to my house and office. Anyone who would like to join me just let me know.
TTSkipper

We could be up for Beach 9 on Saturday morning. This way Ben can come, and it will cut over an hour off of Chris' drive time.

Ben- Is the paid lot still open? How close is the table you gave me to the correct tide there? What time do you think we should meet in the lot?

Back
Top Bottom