This weekend 04/19 - 04/20/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anybody else diving up north this weekend? I'm gonna dive all weekend, probably gonna camp at CSSP Saturday night unless somebody's going somewhere else.....

What time are you planning to be out there tomorrow, Thomas? I might be persuaded to join you...

What time are you planning to be out there tomorrow, Thomas? I might be persuaded to join you...

I'm not sure, but I should be there by noon at the latest. It should be a pretty day, which is good considering the water's still a little on the chilly side... 63° - 64°F...

I'm not sure, but I should be there by noon at the latest. It should be a pretty day, which is good considering the water's still a little on the chilly side... 63° - 64°F...

Sounds good. I'll try to be there by then. Sounds like I might need my 7mm.

On second thought, maybe it isn't such a good idea for me. I'm not feeling very good right now and I don't want to get out there, pay my money and not get to dive. I'd better ask for a rain-check. :(

I didn't get to go. I was hurting in my midsection last night (just to the right of my solar plexus) and I didn't feel much better this morning. This getting old sucks, and I'm not doing it gracefully. :(

I hope they had good temps and viz, because the weather was gorgeous today. Maybe I'll feel like going next weekend.

How did your weekend go....was very nice weather for it....? :wink:

ScubaTexan...let me get this straight. Pain just to the right of "dead center" of the abdomen? Might I inquire whether it felt like a moderately dull pain, sharpening at times (particularly 2-3 hours after eating), at times feeling like someone had impaled you with a spear from back to front?
If this sounds familiar, you know what my world was like last month. And that's why I'm not diving right now, since I'm still recovering from having my gall bladder removed 12 days ago. You are very correct...getting old sucks.
The good news for me, though, is that I'm getting my strength back quickly and I'm planning on getting underwater again about the middle of May.
Hope these symptoms are NOT familiar to you, though. I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom