This is my 2nd day of ScubaBoard. A former member said he left ScubaBoard because

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
LOL! I never even looked at the date :biggrin: Welcome's don't usually come back from the grave like that, CREEPY!

Ber :lilbunny:
Sometimes they do - and now it's back at the top of page one. LMAO :frlol:

Ber Rabbit:
LOL! I never even looked at the date :biggrin: Welcome's don't usually come back from the grave like that, CREEPY!

Wake up and smell the nitrogen! :wink:

Welcome aboard, Neil.

Hang around this bunch very long, and soon you will be trying on masks at the LDS and asking "How long can you stay under with that tank?"

It's a long drive, but there is some nice snorkel water in the Keys. Just hanging in the water, watching the fish and turtles is loads of fun, and not too exerting.

Hey Dandy & Randy,

It's BAAAAACK! ROFLMAO!

Hello Neil! We have two divers in their 70's in our goup. They love it! My instructor has been diving since 1967. I won't give his age because he will reprimand me. Hee hee!

:D Oops! 3 month old thread. Perhaps he was over whelmed with too much scuba stuff!

Old Thread Alert!!!!!!!!!

I just spent the weekend chatting with a guy who is 85 and still diving all ove the world. It is never too late to dive.

Wanda

seastardiver:
I just spent the weekend chatting with a guy who is 85 and still diving all ove the world. It is never too late to dive.

Wanda
That's nice - and you posted this on a two year old thread...?? :11:

Back
Top Bottom