This is a first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had one instance where Pearl didn't get my email because it went to her spam file. Ordinarily she is Lightning McQueen when it comes to acknowledging requests. Personally, I'd hate to drive all that way and have my diving depend on someone's willingness/availability to sign off at the last minute. And I'm sure you remember from class how sticky Federal Regs can be.

Last edited:
Three of us volunteer divers sent requests to dive this weekend (sent the requests last week) but haven't heard back. This IS a first for me. My second email asking if they received my original request hasn't been answered either. Maybe they are going to the spam folder.

Are you going Sat or Sun?

Are you going Sat or Sun?

I wanted to dive on Saturday but have already made other plans since I didn't hear anything from Aquarena.

Are you going to be out there this weekend?

Personally, I'd hate to drive all that way and have my diving depend on someone's willingness/availability to sign off at the last minute. And I'm sure you remember from class how sticky Federal Regs can be.

You're right Paddi, I did that when I lived in Austin. Dallas is a long way to drive and hope to get in.

I wanted to dive on Saturday but have already made other plans since I didn't hear anything from Aquarena.

Are you going to be out there this weekend?

I was thinking about it, but I have the flu AGAIN. I started running a fever on Tues and just knew I would be well by the weekend, but I still feel like crap.

Back
Top Bottom