This is a first

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlislere

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I sent an email request to Aquarena Center, on Wednesday, for Larry Larson and I make a volunteer dive there today. I never got a reply from them. We were down there two weeks ago, so I know I have the right email address.
I have tried calling for the last half hour and they won't answer the phone.
Is something going on that we don't know about?

I sent an email request to Aquarena Center, on Wednesday, for Larry Larson and I make a volunteer dive there today. I never got a reply from them. We were down there two weeks ago, so I know I have the right email address.
I have tried calling for the last half hour and they won't answer the phone.
Is something going on that we don't know about?

this has happened to me before. they werent the quickest on getting back to me. I had to be a bit persistant

Pearl's a student so she may be in class.

I e-mailed on Tuesday and had a reply on Wednesday. Not sure what days Pearl checks the e-mail.

She did answer. I received it about 2:30pm this afternoon, about 1 1/2 hours after we were to start our dive. Oh, well. Will try again soon. Thanks for the comments.

I concur with sending a second email, your orginal email could have been sent to her spam folder. This has happened to me once.

Three of us volunteer divers sent requests to dive this weekend (sent the requests last week) but haven't heard back. This IS a first for me. My second email asking if they received my original request hasn't been answered either. Maybe they are going to the spam folder.

I had an instance last year where I never got a reply from Erica. A couple of times I just showed up and they let me dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom