Thinking of selling my upgraded and rebuilt MK-15 CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budha366

New
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my MK-15 upgraded and rebuilt CCR with Juergensen electronics and stainless steel tubing, Dive Rite wings, backplate, harness, SP Air2. It’s a solid bulletproof tank but hard to have shops fill steel cylinder spheres (they don’t know what they are) when traveling etc. Wondering if there’s any interest.
Marc Langevin
Oahu HI
budha366@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpeg
    IMG_1836.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1835.jpeg
    IMG_1835.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1843.jpeg
    IMG_1843.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 111
how much and what spares go with it

how much and what spares go with it
Thinking of $7,500, less than what I paid, even before the upgrades, but I know they have come down in price over the years. Still, an incredibly solid rig used by USN EOD and NSW divers. Only spare is an extra absorbent sponge. I’ve got a SEAL buddy who has a dive shop in Honolulu who may want it for his store and to dive a little, but no hard commitment for it yet.

Is this still available?

Judging by the rust, those are iron spheres, not inconel like some use.

Judging by the rust, those are iron spheres, not inconel like some use.
They are but I have a bunch of incomes spheres.....a 15.5 is one hell of a rig.

Yes, as of now still available. Was going to bring down to my SEAL buddy’s shop, but he hasn’t given a time yet so I’m not waiting around. Yes, those are steel spheres and yes, it’s a hell of a rig, probably why I’m not super keen on selling, but space is premium here and wife wondering why I need two if I don’t teach with it.

Thinking of selling my MK-15 upgraded and rebuilt CCR with Juergensen electronics and stainless steel tubing and connections, Dive Rite wings, OxyCheq harness, backplate, ScubaPro Air2. It’s a solid bulletproof tank but hard to have shops fill steel cylinder spheres (they don’t know what they are) when traveling etc. $7,500
Marc Langevin
Oahu HI
budha366@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_2733.jpeg
    IMG_2733.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2734.jpeg
    IMG_2734.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2735.jpeg
    IMG_2735.jpeg