http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Almity is supposed to get pink pics this weekend :jump:

I think I need one of Zee in a pink shirt. Oh or better yet WS :D Now that I would pay for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missdirected:
See it is too hard to pick on you D_B. That said, why do you have a pink shirt :hmmm: Don't even try avoiding the question young man :wink:
Why Tracy, haven't you heard ??? ... Pink is the new black :jump:

:D

How's this for pink pride...

me-pink.jpg

You fellas are quite impressive, if I do say so myself. You know who I am thinking needs to take the uh, plunge is? WS, are manly killer fella :wink: I think I could find a loverly pink shirt for him and I would pay money to see him in it! :eyebrow:

*Miss wanders away daydreaming* WS in his loverly pink shirt holding one of his shot guns and a kill. :D

Missdirected:
You fellas are quite impressive, if I do say so myself. You know who I am thinking needs to take the uh, plunge is? WS, are manly killer fella :wink: I think I could find a loverly pink shirt for him and I would pay money to see him in it! :eyebrow:

*Miss wanders away daydreaming* WS in his loverly pink shirt holding one of his shot guns and a kill. :D

Thats almost so bad it hurts from laughing . . .:D :D :D

But I like it . . . .

members of the porcine species are still gravitationally challenged :wink:

But, in the greater interest of raising money to help Kimber I won't say that it's totally impossible. If enough money can be raised for her, it just might be possible for such a picture to be taken this season. Assuming I can find a deer to kill. Or possibly a fish, if the land hunting goes poorly.

Missdirected:

You know, he could even hunt in it. Deer are colorblind.

howarde:
How's this for pink pride...
I like this one Howard ... It pretty much sums up the "I'm here, and I'm going diving!" attitude :jump: :D

MOFThinkPink.jpg

Wayward Son:
members of the porcine species are still gravitationally challenged :wink:

But, in the greater interest of raising money to help Kimber I won't say that it's totally impossible. If enough money can be raised for her, it just might be possible for such a picture to be taken this season. Assuming I can find a deer to kill. Or possibly a fish, if the land hunting goes poorly.

This would be brilliant, hahahahhaah. Definitely rival the "The Pink Howard". I know Rig has a few bucks to spare, he was keen on that pic of Monnie and I that is hopefully dead and buried :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom