http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missy and Mike your goooorrrrrrgeeeeoussssssss....

Mrs...I can't wait for ours....think this calls for a night at the Almity house for me!

Next victim is D_B in spaghetti straps :eek:)

Great Photos!
Can't wait to see more postings.
I am sure Kimber will enjoy seeing them.
K

El Orans:
The goodies have arrived. Now all I need is someone to post the pics...

PM sent with Jam's e-mail address :jump:

BTW, I hear you have pics I may be able to use as bribery :wink:

Neets:
Missy and Mike your goooorrrrrrgeeeeoussssssss....

Mrs...I can't wait for ours....think this calls for a night at the Almity house for me!

Next victim is D_B in spaghetti straps :eek:)

I think Mike has better legs though, lol. :14:

Joyster, where the heck is that pic?

woohoooo - ITS HERE!!!!

very excited to get shirts and stickers in the mail today

hubby demands a black tee with logo on the back as he wants one but not the girly type he says but im hoping to smuggle the Think Pink sticker on his dive tank when he goes out on the boat on Sunday to check out Grey Nurse Sharks.

the pink tee that i bought will go to the child and i cant wait till she sees it.

Ms Neets will have to wait till next week to get hers and i really dont think there is enough fabric on it! its far to tiny

will snap pics and post!

almitywife:
woohoooo - ITS HERE!!!!

very excited to get shirts and stickers in the mail today

hubby demands a black tee with logo on the back as he wants one but not the girly type he says but im hoping to smuggle the Think Pink sticker on his dive tank when he goes out on the boat on Sunday to check out Grey Nurse Sharks.

the pink tee that i bought will go to the child and i cant wait till she sees it.

Ms Neets will have to wait till next week to get hers and i really dont think there is enough fabric on it! its far to tiny

will snap pics and post!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh no pics yet?!?!?!?!??! I just came racing over here thinking you had the pics :D Go change and start modelling :jump:

Missdirected:
PM sent with Jam's e-mail address :jump:

BTW, I hear you have pics I may be able to use as bribery :wink:
I'll let you take pics tomorrow of the TDG shirt, you'll be able to post them a lot quicker.

The blackmail pix are truly juicy... :evil:

Almity - where are those pics????? I will be getting some today of El and the Missus :D

Mrs A in the kitchen baking and Neetski shoosing on the skis slope of australia (man made snow at that)... hope to have some photos on sunday night!

Abaduck .. somehow? your Kimber shirt, kilt picture ended up in Kimbers hands .. he he he , I can still hear her giggling from here :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom