http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got one of the stickers... just came in the mail today... was planning on putting the sticker on my tanks so Kimber could go dive with me, but I'm not sure the sticker will hold up in the water, so now I'm not sure where to stick it. I will take and post a pic as soon as I come to a decision.

scubapolly:
I got one of the stickers... just came in the mail today... was planning on putting the sticker on my tanks so Kimber could go dive with me, but I'm not sure the sticker will hold up in the water, so now I'm not sure where to stick it. I will take and post a pic as soon as I come to a decision.

Well I just tried to take a bunch of pics myself, oooof. BigBill is going to try and post one for me from photobucket.

Miss-
you were talking on the phone and taking a picture of yourself at the same time? That is multitasking at its best, or were you calling someone for directions on how to use the camera?

hehehehe - BigBill was saying "press the button now"

scubapolly:
Miss-
you were talking on the phone and taking a picture of yourself at the same time? That is multitasking at its best, or were you calling someone for directions on how to use the camera?

Bwahahahahha, was chatting with BigBill, taking a pic, and playing on the computer. :D

scubapolly:
Miss-

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Well, here's my crappy self digi photo....time for a new profile pic anyway...:D

johnnyseko:
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Well, here's my crappy self digi photo....time for a new profile pic anyway...:D
bwahahahahahaahahahah

Kimber use to have a sig line that said "we gonig to need a bigger oven"

i think you are going to need a bitter mug for a **** list :D :D :D very nice!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom