Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dildo while snorkeling off the coast of pompano beach

true story, no lie

A portable stereo with cd player. Still had batteries. Hadn't been down more than a week though, as I dive that site once a week.

I just found a pair of lightly used Scubapro jet fins, but it wasn't underwater, rather at the transfer station in Fairbanks.

Working as a DM and scuba instructor I have found dozens of weights an a few dive knives, but the best thing I have found is a UK Light Cannon, still working, while diving with my dad in the puget sound 4 years ago. Someone must have been pretty upset when they lost their 300 dollar dive light. I still use it to this day

I recently took my 19cuft pony bottle to a remotely located, but frequently visited, 25ft deep swimming hole just below a waterfall... I found quite a bit, some things better than others though...
  • Broken glass pipe (what were they smoking?)
  • Full unopened 750ml bottle of tequila! Score!
  • Monofiliment net with lead weights
  • Tampon applicator. Ewwww.
  • 2-inch long Bear Claw! Sweet!
  • Sunglasses
  • Matching Blue Bracelet
  • Lots of Crawdads. Dinner!

Last edited:
just found a pnumatic speargun on saturday.....its a Mares c-700.....had barnicles starting to grow on it but still worked. soaking it in fw now.

one of my interesting finds Urlaub 2 042.jpg

read the whole story

Wasserwacht (water Rescue Service) | Taucher Tom - Part 3

Working as a DM and scuba instructor I have found dozens of weights an a few dive knives, but the best thing I have found is a UK Light Cannon, still working, while diving with my dad in the puget sound 4 years ago. Someone must have been pretty upset when they lost their 300 dollar dive light. I still use it to this day

Yes I was and still am upset... As I lost 2 in the puget sound over a period of 5yrs... Aleast 1 is not collecting barnacles.

Here on grandcayman ive found a C4 dive light "working" 2 pairs of mask several picecs of gold and silver jewlry includeing a 2 karot dimond bracelet a knife a nice knife

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom