Theme for June 6- 13: Only the shadow knows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I resized these again - hope they work.

gt2003:
Whoa Leesa, that eel looks PI++ED. I've got a nurse shark but she's a little blurry. Here she is....in the background, see? I didn't have my light when I looked. I thought it was just an eel when I took a peek. Imagine my suprise when I saw the pic. I won't go anywhere without my light attached to me.

:11: Lucky he/she didn't see you...I dropped in on a coral head once and a BIG eel shot out at me....Lucky for me I was in the water already... :eyebrow: :crafty:

Cool shots, Yoda!

Dee:
Cool shots, Yoda!
Can you see all three? I had to make them smaller than usual. Some times I think I'm getting the hang of this posting thing
then .........

No, two are all I see.

SeaYoda:
Here are some I took BD (before digital). The water has not been clear enough at the jetties to get good light/shadow pics since AD (after digital). Have not gotten back to the springs to take advantage of the clear water yet.

I'll try to put all three pics here.

Oh, I saw that one in another post. I thought you meant we all 3 together. Another look is a good thing!

OK, I thought I had played with jellyfish a while back.

I was trying to get an extreme sun spot with this shot, but still have my jelly with some detail. I think it worked more or less.

Here's my light & shadow for this week...without the shadow really

alcina...that's cool...sort of Spiritual.

Back
Top Bottom