Theme for June 6- 13: Only the shadow knows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
We're going to be heading to Vortex this Sunday and I'll definately be trying to improve upon my last batch of pics.
Your pictures from the Destin jeddies also have me itching to give them a try... I primarily do beach dives or short-range(<1mile) boat dives from my Zodiac. Simply due to a lack of funds.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the view.
Good luck at Vortex, I'll be in Atlanta or otherwise I might have joined you.
I understand about the funds thing, in the last two years I've been certified, bought my diving gear (some parts twice to get what I truely wanted), bought camera gear, and now editing software - I'm doing my part for the economy!
I'm going to try and be awake for a Monday 8:20 am dive at the jetties - I doubt that I'll make it but it's a good thought. I can try again on Tuesday and Wednesday, all depending on the weather of course.

justleesa:
You're out there, fully at peace in the water. The sun is just right and makes beautiful lighting effects that cut thru the waves. Lights and shadows....show me some

Here are a couple from the Red Sea. Hope they fit the theme...

nice shots everyone.

before we switch topics for the week,
here's one from last week.

"Lurking in the Shadows"
DSC00682b_001.thumb.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom