Theme for June 6- 13: Only the shadow knows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn, DesertEagle,louisianadiver and ChrisM!
Great photos! This thread really has alot to offer :D

Thanks, Justleesa. Elegant exposure on that last one, ChrisM. Did you spot meter or take a light reading in the beam and set the camera manually? Here's one from a depth of about 3 feet:

273bcd60.jpg

Clay

Wow....I'm gone all day and look at what I missed! Great shots, Guys!

i am running out of words that mean "wow"

SuPrBuGmAn:
My attempt at the 'cave shot', I didn't exactly capture the sun's ray's even relatively close to some of your shots. - Vortex
My first submitted pic was from Vortex. I have several from the same perspective as yours. I need to get back there and try my 5050 on those angles. Got to get there early :yawn: before it's all silted up.

I found another shot from Vortex.

Pretty damned nifty SeaYoda :)

We're going to be heading to Vortex this Sunday and I'll definately be trying to improve upon my last batch of pics.

Your pictures from the Destin jeddies also have me itching to give them a try... I primarily do beach dives or short-range(<1mile) boat dives from my Zodiac. Simply due to a lack of funds.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!" "

FLL Diver:
I love this!!! Did you make it up, or is a quote from someone else? Can I send it to friends?

Cool shots everyone....

ChrisM. Did you spot meter or take a light reading in the beam and set the camera manually

Clay, I set the camera manually off the sunrays.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom