Theme for June 6- 13: Only the shadow knows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
You're out there, fully at peace in the water. The sun is just right and makes beautiful lighting effects that cut thru the waves. Lights and shadows....show me some

PS: It doesn't only have to be surface shots.

Is there a viewing port in the bottom of that boat? It looks like you can see right through the bottom in the first picture.

Marc

It is a twin hull jet boat and that's where the one jet should be....We had taken a part out for repair:D

Here's one from the Rainbow River (spring) in Florida:

1b9bdd30.jpg

Clay

I love those sunrays but haven't caught them very often...need more practice! Great shots, Clay I love the B&W.

Dee:
I love those sunrays but haven't caught them very often...need more practice! Great shots, Clay I love the B&W.
Well in a few (or more) years, when I'm done with school...and have a bit more space than now and if we are still in Hawaii ...you come stay with me and I'll make sure that you get lots of opportunities to practice :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom