Theme 9-30, April 2008: Surface Intervals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One from my side of the pond..

2454755527_3abdda3f9d.jpg

Another great one. Thanks for the ideas guys. I never would have thought to shoot something like that. If I manage to get one like that, it could maybe win something in one of my camera club's competitions. The judges sure don't seem to like my fish too much. :11::D

I don't seem to take too many SI shots on the boat or before or after dives. I really should think about that more but I find myself too busy drying off, switching out gear, putting sun screen on, blabbing away.:rofl3: But I'll look for a good one to post if I can find one.

So, would you consider a shot sightseeing a SI or just the time on the boat between dives?

OK, I found one. But I think I would only win a prize in a competition if the judge was a woman.:D
P2130003.jpg

Isn't that you? Did Cheng (is it Cheng? I forget.) snap that? It is a gorgeous shot.

Yep, that's me and yep, Cheng took it ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Awesome photo!

t_=108463614

I managed to catch a lizard in Bonaire in full dive gear. What he was doing in dive gear I still don't know...

small%20SI.JPG

However, it looks like the theme is turning into sunsets so here goes:
Small%20Coz%20Dusk.jpg

Surface Interval between the last dive and the morning dive was this sundown with the Fathers (volcano) reef area in the backgound. The water temp was 90F, the air temp was near the same.
PNG049.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom