The Ultimate Bonaire Crime Poll

Ever personally been a victim of crime on Bonaire?

• I live or own property there - I was a victim of crime on Bonaire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to post the numbers for a 24 hour day, but then I figured he would take it to seconds... so I didn't

Give him time. I am sure his creative brain can come up with others ways to try to twist the numbers....

For those who have come forward to post their incident... Thanks!

CoolTech,

Could you start a similar poll for Curacao and another similar poll for St. Croix and another similar poll for Grand Cayman as these are all caribbean locations with lots of good shore diving?

Then we can get nit-picky about math at 4 different locations and thank anyone who comes forth with their stories of same nature for 4 places.

:whistling:

CoolTech,

Could you start a similar poll for Curacao and another similar poll for St. Croix and another similar poll for Grand Cayman as these are all caribbean locations with lots of good shore diving?

Then we can get nit-picky about math at 4 different locations and thank anyone who comes forth with their stories of same nature for 4 places.

:whistling:
I could do that if I didn't have to fend off all those scathing PMs I've been receiving for starting this poll :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Feel free to copy anything from this poll and create those poll threads on your own... But, don't be surprised when Mf doesn't show up to participate... You see he believes there is only crime on Bonaire and those who travel there are needlessly putting themselves in ultimate peril! ... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

But, don't be surprised when Mf doesn't show up to participate... You see he believes there is only crime on Bonaire and those who travel there are needlessly putting themselves in ultimate peril! ... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I hate to correct you CT but it is possible that he and his band of merry "men" will show up just to mess what could otherwise be a productive thread.....clogging Bonaire threads must be getting boring for them all by now.

There's only three kinds of people in the world: people who understand math, and people who don't.
You missed the other two... people who keep changing their math... :wink:

CT, you must be talking about the New Math. Certainly nothing I've seen on this thread. Nothing but rigor in evidence here.

Back
Top Bottom