The Ultimate Bonaire Crime Poll

Ever personally been a victim of crime on Bonaire?

• I live or own property there - I was a victim of crime on Bonaire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me fix that for you...

There you go, you're welcome.

Hey, is one of you way over due to make some ridiculous demand of somebody to prove something to you by showing you where something was said or quoted? Seems like it's been a few days since one of you has mistakenly thought anyone was paying attention. One of you might want to get on that. Must have been a Next Generation marathon on or something on the sci-fi channel over the last couple of days.
Based on post #87, You have just become the "Ultimate Joke" for "The Ultimate Bonaire Crime Poll"... Welcome to diminutive status... LMFAO!

I truly am sorry my "engineering mind" couldn't come up with a better way for you to show your "ignorance" :):):):):)

Oh, prove me wrong on .04% probablity of becoming victim of crime on bonaire.... That is 1 out of 400 visits... Show your town to be safer, or jump ship and start making BS statements even larger than you have already made so far...

I honestly didn't think you would be so dim as to put stock in a poll so overtly humorous as this, but obviously, you have proven me wrong once again... I relish being proven wrong in this way... LMFAO

Last edited:
Remember CT, this is the guy that feels it is common sense to leave items of great value (cameras/laptops) on the front seat of his unlocked truck. [-]Intelligence[/-] Common Sense and Reason left the building Long ago.

Based on post #87, You have just become the "Ultimate Joke" for "The Ultimate Bonaire Crime Poll"... Welcome to diminutive status... LMFAO!

I truly am sorry my "engineering mind" couldn't come up with a better way for you to show your "ignorance" :):):):):)

Oh, prove me wrong on .04% probablity of becoming victim of crime on bonaire.... That is 1 out of 400 visits... Show your town to be safer, or jump ship and start making BS statements even larger than you have already made so far...

I honestly didn't think you would be so dim as to put stock in a poll so overtly humorous as this, but obviously, you have proven me wrong once again... I relish being proven wrong in this way... LMFAO

Last edited:
I can't believe how a tiny island in the Caribbean can cause such a fuss. You would almost think it was shaped like a split fin or a snorkel.

simpsons-the-scream-4900914.jpg

Hmmm... let's see if I can prove you wrong...

It's going to be tough... but using your pretend numbers that say 1 out 400 is now the benchmark for safety...

... I've been in my town for 15 years, visiting it let's just use once a day to keep it simple... that's 5475 visits without being a victim. That puts my town's safety ratio using your method as 1:5475. Now I still need to bust out the abacus to verify, but I'm guessing that 1:5475 is a better ratio then your 1:400.

How's that? Is that what you were asking for? Does that make my town safer using your pretend numbers?

Did I prove you wrong? Huh? Did I? Did I? What do I win?

Scuba_Divng_in_Bonaire.jpg

Hey, looks like Bonaire got a little safer today...

8 : 76

1 : 9.5

You guys can break out the champaign. :D

If you can't do statistics, then please don't do them... :no:

Take the minimal amount of actual trips and the maximum amount of actual incidents and you get a very different picture...

It's going to be tough... but using your pretend numbers that say 1 out 400 is now the benchmark for safety...

... I've been in my town for 15 years, visiting it let's just use once a day to keep it simple... that's 5475 visits without being a victim. That puts my town's safety ratio using your method as 1:5475. Now I still need to bust out the abacus to verify, but I'm guessing that 1:5475 is a better ratio then your 1:400.

How's that? Is that what you were asking for? Does that make my town safer using your pretend numbers?

Do you realize that every time you do you math it changes? This is why nobody can take you seriously. CT asked you something and when everything has been calculated in "visits" which could be a week, 2 weeks or even longer, you chose days. The BS gets thicker every time you post. Again, this is why nobody can take anything you say seriously.

Carry on, please, for the enjoyment of the rest.

Did I prove you wrong? Huh? Did I? Did I? What do I win?

Hey, looks like Bonaire got a little safer today...

You guys can break out the champaign. :D
If you are going to count each day as a visit, you need to multiply 1790 by 7 which is the average stay in days on Bonaire for a visit... Then, do the math.... (I'm loving this... lol)

Perhaps we should count each second. Maybe that will change things.....maybe milli or nano seconds......dammit we MUST get these numbers to work in our favor :fear:.....I need to PM the person who posted this poll and I think we all should.....

I was going to post the numbers for a 24 hour day, but then I figured he would take it to seconds... so I didn't

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom