The Ultimate Bonaire Crime Poll

Ever personally been a victim of crime on Bonaire?

• I live or own property there - I was a victim of crime on Bonaire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just one wheel... That falls below the deductible. Hey! Why does my next door neighbor have a spare sitting next to his doorway?

So, we have made plenty of "yuks" on this thread. It is about time for someone to enter the thread and post how callus we are for making light of the "ultimate crime wave" that is Bonaire!

Of course, for those of us who have been there, this has been similar to how we act when we visit Bonaire.... for the unknowing security guard who takes our beach ball and pops it... Well... He'll never understand why we continue to defend the island against "make believe pirates" that wish to mar the true freedom that Bonaire offers all divers..

Of course we wait for the next posting... Since so many of us want to laugh so much...

Yup, it's right here in the back of my pickup truck.

What the ####!?!?

Someone stole the SpareAir while I was diving!!
You should have locked your doors, and left your windows down... That would have fooled them for hours....

Well, I think we all learned not long ago - in a thread related to diving accidents - that statistically speaking, your odds of being a victim of a crime in Bonaire are 50/50:

Either you will be, or you won't be.

coin_toss-772544.jpg

Just one wheel... That falls below the deductible. Hey! Why does my next door neighbor have a spare sitting next to his doorway?

A friend of mine that ran a garage was staying with his wife in a southern state motel one evening. He heard something and said to his wife, "listen, someone is stealing wheel covers out on the street". And they lay there listening as three more covers were not so quietly removed.

Not till he went out in the morning did he realize that he had been listening to his own wheel covers being stolen! :shocked2: :shakehead:

A friend of mine that ran a garage was staying with his wife in a southern state motel one evening. He heard something and said to his wife, "listen, someone is stealing wheel covers out on the street". And they lay there listening as three more covers were not so quietly removed.

Not till he went out in the morning did he realize that he had been listening to his own wheel covers being stolen! :shocked2: :shakehead:

nOW THAT IS FUNNY:rofl3::shakehead:

Not till he went out in the morning did he realize that he [-]had been listening to his own wheel covers being stolen![/-] is an idiot

fixed it for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom