The Trench, Second Reef, and my Forgotten Booties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dove at the trench today and continued over to Second Reef. Flat as glass, but a little cloudy. Went straight from street to sea when I realized that I forgot my booties. My slippers worked like booties while being stylish at the same time. There was also a furious local guy spear fishing. He was screaming at the beach at some dummies with a net. They couldn't hear him, but it was probably better that way. We watched him scream vulgarities and threaten them for about 5 and went on our way.

This is how it's done.
P7270538.jpg

P7270539.jpg

Ready.

Saw my first Zebra Moray. I couldn't get a good shot off, but I was glad to see one.

P7270578copy.jpg

Found a little Scale-Eating Fang Blenny. Turns out that these bite people. These are the new "shark." Tell your neighbors.

P7270586copy.jpg

All in all it was awesome to get back in the water after almost a month hiatus. Heaven.

P7270588.jpg

lol.. sherman had to do that once.. but he used his diving gloves instead of slippas..
'looked rather simian :monkey:

and mrjimbo just had to go barefoot for a wreck dive once too..

Glad you didn't have to blow your dive! Nice Pics! You looked so peaceful and happy in that pic! Got to get me some of that zen today!:D

Universal Diver:
Catherine,

Are you talking about the moray, the blenny or ThatSomeBadHatHarry? Personally, I like the blenny.

Like you've even got to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom