The "Thanks" button is gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I mised this thread. Where have I been? We should bring the "thanks" button back just for this thread. Can we have a "coolest thread ever" button?
No one has ever rated it. I gave 5 stars, but that doesn't show up yet - and I don't know that anyone pays attention to those anyway since they are so seldom used.

No one has ever rated it. I gave 5 stars, but that doesn't show up yet - and I don't know that anyone pays attention to those anyway since they are so seldom used.

I guess since you rated it, others have given their input because of you mentioning it....

.... it's only showing up as 2 stars now. :rofl3:

Wormil?

Well, I for one am thrilled, I mean tingles up my legs, to learn that we're being protected from ourselves.

BTW, I need my diaper changed too.

Pete, it's time you came clean about what really happened with the "Thanks" button. This has gone on long enough...

I stole the "Thanks" Button. That's right... me... I .... a vandal of one! I stole it and your never getting it back!

That's right, I stole it and I have already altered its use for my own evil gains!

There was one thing I didn't count on...

When I was done altering the button for my evil plan there was enough hot air left over to keep me diving for a long time :eyebrow:

That's right, I altered it to:

Tanks.gif

And, there was enough hot air left over from the old button to keep me diving for years to come!

So, get over it people... My plan has worked! :eyebrow:

I guess since you rated it, others have given their input because of you mentioning it....
I take it you rated it, without reading all 400 posts, and did so only because of my post?
.... it's only showing up as 2 stars now. :rofl3:
Has the subject of ABUSE come up here already?

I take it you rated it, without reading all 400 posts, and did so only because of my post?

Has the subject of ABUSE come up here already?

I imagine that lots of people rated it.. when they read your post....(that would have normally never rated this post....)

but I saw it at 2 stars before I ever hit a rating button. ( I never rate threads anyway.... I made a rare exception in this case, just for you. :thumb:)

btw... that was like post 246... not post 400 FYI. (and yes I've read all 246 posts...)

(but I appreciate your 'concern' :rofl3:)

btw... that was like post 246... not post 400 FYI. (and yes I've read all 246 posts...)
Well over 400 posts. Do you check your own nitrox?

Well point illustrated.

But it's back at 5 stars, at least until the dogpile team gets the word.

The post below is Post #248 in this thread. IJS!

Well point illustrated.

well over 400? do you have math problems or vision problems?

your last post is post 248. Here is is below in big red letters for you so you can see it better

clean those glasses off! :rofl3:

dandy-don-thanks-thread-post-248.jpg

still at 2 stars when I just looked. Maybe you've got double vision problems also.

I doubt the rest of anyone else, including those who you like to term as 'dog pilers' could care less about your thread rating.... :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom