The sun is always shining in my little world...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually she aint had no problems once she got done teethin. Dang that was rough, I couldn't get her to do none of her chores right. Always whimperin & whinin like she thought she was one of them thar Canadian menfolk. But she's real happy now, specially as the little uns finally got hitched. We was worried, Hell the girl was awready talkin full sentences for our boy come to his senses. It jus weren't right.

Howr the mooses?

You must be talkin' to Ontario DIver... No moose down here, just them cute Gator Chicks, and oh yeah, them Tallahassee Lassies can look good too!!! You know, they're from Florida's first Girl's University, FSU; where the women are women and the men are too...

:tease:

It took a while to return to this board...
(right purdy day, out rassil'n a Polar bear, meaner than a ornery texas longhorn on a hot day.)

I was incredibly impressed by the dry wit and humour of the denizens of the Lone Star state.
(Yee Haw, Pardn'rs, I laughed so hard my gun belt fell off and shot me a hole through my brand new stetson)

I would be heartily impressed and honoured to venture into the raging deeps with any of you worthy gentlemen.
(Damnation, y'all funnier that a three legged, long tailled cat in a room full of rockin chairs durin a Aggie vs UT football game. You good'ol boys spike a pig, pick a stock tank and me, I'll bring the Lone Stars)

I must adjorn now to a place of respite as I was becoming teary eyed at the lack of fine beverages and the attractions of an amourious rumigant.
(Well, boy I'm off the local water'n hole. Did me a little whimper'n and whin'n when they ran out of beer and it became dryer than North Texas summer. Luck'ly me and the moose gots some good snugglin in till the bud truck showed up.)

I look forward to experiencing your friendship again.
(Y'all come back now, y'hear)

ROFL!

Ontie...that post just earned you a TSDT t-shirt from our Halloween Dive. I'll get your address after I get them printed up.

I was only funnin. It never crossed my mind that y'all didn't even have a moose ta hug up with.

Since your a diver that makes y'all family in my book and I still got one daughter left - well I will in a few months. The in-laws aint divers (Momma never did much care fer all the sand) but I'm sure we can bring em round. Specially once I tell her how you got nuthin but strangers to pick from in yer parts.

All Stallion no filly here.

Spent alot of time in Austin and some in Dallas. Lots of friends in both towns. (Some divers now too!)

So y'all ken know'd that I pulled on many a Lone Star an et a lot o' Tex-Mex, deep in the heart of Texas.

(And in Austin....they all call me Mister :D)

Back
Top Bottom