The sun is always shining in my little world...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't feel alone, I too will be working over the weekend. This actually gives me time to prepare better than I had hoped for the meeting in DC!

If ever I get out to Athens Scuba Park, I promise to tell Ron you sent me...I assume I shouldn't walk up to him and say; "Hey! You look like the Monopoly guy with a wetsuit (bald and a huge blonde mustache), you must be Ron! You're exactly the way Michael described you!"...

funny....you don't look like someone from Mexico

(gonna catch hell for that one)

that at least you're proud of your heritage...

I will say no more, lest you guys (and gals) start to think that I believe that all Texans are married to their sisters, and that you have no morals whatsoever... I only actually believe that about TM... I guess thats why he and I get along so well! :tease:

Pete, get a grip....

Texans have moved into the new century. They are wonderful people.

Of couse, you have to speak rrreeeaaalll slow, use little words, and don't, DON'T move your hands quickly towards your hips.

Hey Ontario Diver,

It only took 'em a couple of weeks to think of a reply to your rib. Thats almost as fast as the speak! Almost...

:tease:

Been too busy with my wife to keep an eye on doings round here lately. (Anniversary + her 13th B'day to boot!!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom