The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:hijack:

Ok Scuba Do .. by my count we have now hijacked no less then 8 threads!! Should we go for an even 12 -- where else can we wreak havic?

:rofl3: :rofl3:

You name the other 4 threads and I'll hijack. Havoc is my middle name (Scuba Havoc Do)!

OK, back to the story:

BR's psychotic brothers were gathering in their secret lair to plot the demise of Scuba Do, when suddenly, Captain Jack Sparrow came walking in (their secret lair was actually the men's room at Denny's). Captain Jack, being a good friend of Scuba Do's, took swift action against the evil DNY conspiracy by . . .

throwing a bag of broccoli with special sauce all over them which made the Brothers . . .

go into Kung Fu mode. The special sauce, however, had blinded them and they began to attack each other. Captain Jack then grabbed LetterBoy and sailed away with him on the Black Pearl . . .

. . . Which excited LB very much as he LOVES Captain Jack's nail polish . . however the other brothers were perturbed to realize

That ScubaDo, BR and ScubaRen were actually the alternate reality persona's of Mike, Pete and the other guy who was originally in this story but who's name I have temporarily forgotton. Sadly though........

the forgotten individual was actually just hiding around the corner waiting for......

Back
Top Bottom