The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM95

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok. Here's how it goes. You add on to the story introducing new characters and events, real or bizarre, and wind through your imagination of what should happen next. End your entry with phrases like "but then...." "However...." etc.
Try to do it in one or two sentences......Have fun with it.

Start:

Our three intrepid divers, all young men in their 20's decided to go diving in an underground sink hole in Venezuela. Their guides lowered their gear including an air compressor into the hole. Mike, Steve and Pete are all Divemasters from PADI, NAUI and SSI.

On their first dive into the underground flooded caves they went 100 yards which opened into a large, open cavern. When they surfaced, Pete looked horrified at the shore line and said.........

Last edited:
holy crap I knew these split fins would kill me! He turned to his buddies and said . . .

"Steeeve Help Me" ScubaSteve said "Want some cheese for that whine?" as he towed Pete to shore. Suddenly.......

They all died. End of story.

Just kidding.

Steve noticed Pete had his fins on upside down and said.....

"Dude, you are swimming sideways. Let me lend you my spare air and some Home Depot stainless steel clips so that you can level out and fix your split fins."

To this Pete said....

"But I dont have my PADI specialty card for Spare Air training" followed by.....

Mike chiming in" Guys, what the hell is that on the other end of the cavern?" As they all turned they saw...........

A really big sign with the Grim Reaper on it saying all divers not certified for caves and caverns will die a horrible slow death if they proceed. Which Steve replied with.....

inflated his poodle jacket and pulled out a finger spool and swam towards the shape.....only to realize it was a.....

Back
Top Bottom