The Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Pink? I thought they were mauve," exclaimed Pete. "At 200 feet, they look darker," he added. "I have been such a fool," he lamented. Seeing tears well up in his eyes, BettyRubble's heart softened. She walked up to him and gave him a . . .

(Oreo PopTarts?) was offended. "If you really cared about me, even a little, you would share your Cherry PotTarts with me, not some newfangled experiment PopTarts." Just then, . . .

McGyver blew a hole through the basement wall so the FBI could swarm in and grab BettyRubble . . running out of the building they could be heard muttering . . "Again Betty! How many new identities does one witness deserve to get? This time we are sending you to . . "

Delaware. Nothing EVER happens in Delaware. Unfortunately, Fat Bastard was listening in. Still mad at BettyRubble's relationship with Fat Bastardina, he caught a ride on a dolphin to Lewes. To prepare for his assault on BettyRubble, he went to a sporting goods store, where he purchased . . .

a ticket for the ferry to Cape May, NJ; duct tape; a cooler and . . .

to duct tape Betty's mouth shut (GEEZ does she EVER shut up??), throw her in the cooler and ship her via the ferry to NJ . . . cuz that's exactly where you ship a mafia-affiliated protected witness when you want her squashed like a bug . . . then FB woudl take the baby oil . . . .

and coat himself so any cement he was using on Betty wouldn't stick to him. He proceeded to cover her shoes with cement. He didn't plan on her pulling her foot out of her shoe and kicking him in the.......

nether region. However, Betty's foot became lodged in the Pillsbury Dough like consistency of FB's twigs and berries. Therefore, with the help of Pete, MacGuyver, the FBI agent known as Nutless and a wandering circus dwarf named Elwood Gufstenson, ElGuf for short, who was walking by at the time this was all taking place, Betty was able to retrieve her foot but her snips were irreparably damaged. Now, as luck would have it.........

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom