The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ellen, just curious, would you happen to have some samples that you can post here? Like this one?

That is, if it isn't too much a hassle for you. At least we can just choose which ones we want then PM you with the details. It also saves you time from having to send the sample to everyone who PM's you. Also, would black with white text be available? Thanks.

If it helps, I've been exchanging emails with Ellen yesterday. She advises she can order two sizes:

mini approx 1/4" height by 1-5/8" length
standard 9/16" height (a little more than half inch) by 3-1/2" length
(This is based on using her name. Maybe longer depending on your actual name.)

She is also going to get back to me on whether she can order that mix set like Ish's.

Thanks Mike. I'm actually interested in getting a set like Ish's. Did you ask if we can get it in black?

Got another response back, she says she can also do the square and circle ones. She's going to try to post them here so people can see the design.

Thanks Mike for helping me post some of the details, we can do it in black background with white text and still colored flags. Will update you all with the diff designs. Its 100 pcs per design though. Will talk to my printer if they can still make the mixed ones (50 pcs mini and 50 pcs standard)

Jag, I can have them made here. But it would be a custom run, and you know what that means.

Customer = expensive

Ellen Chua:
Thanks Mike for helping me post some of the details, we can do it in black background with white text and still colored flags. Will update you all with the diff designs. Its 100 pcs per design though. Will talk to my printer if they can still make the mixed ones (50 pcs mini and 50 pcs standard)
hi ellen! :)

FYI, I can also make stickers similar to ISH. Will post the samples within the weekend. SOrry for the delay

Ellen, were you able to check with the printer if they will alow a split order like 50 mini/ 50 reg. size?

Back
Top Bottom