The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
Silver Sharpie does the job.... and you can't peel them off :)

Ninja edit: BTW how long do they last?

half/half in my mind Ben. When these are stuck to the right material you CANNOT peel them off - e.g. on the first stage of an apeks, mine have been there for over three years; a few nicks aside, they are there to stay. Also on most hard plastics like a mask box, they stick and don't come off...i tried and couldn't get one of the b^*$#^rds off.

They will not stick to jetfins and some other softer or more oily type rubbers. And the area needs to been clean and dry before sticking commences.

Like some of the others mentioned you see them all around on peoples laptops, cellphones, all sorts...

For $15 it's well worth it.

Cheers,

Matt.

Ben_ca:
Your right I've blown much more on beer, shots rounds for the boys.... stuffing in g strings ect :)

And way more is about to get dropped on a scooter by the looks of your sig.

My Gavin is due to arrive any day now - woohoo! (sorry to make you jealous)

Matt.

matt_reed:
And way more is about to get dropped on a scooter by the looks of your sig.

My Gavin is due to arrive any day now - woohoo! (sorry to make you jealous)

Matt.
Edit edit edit.....

Mike Veitch:
you know chip... your BP also has stickers from everyone who attended DOR IV...... :D
not!

@mike: why are you always trying to get me in trouble? :crazy3:

more worried now because mike just gave the guys a new idea for dor v :D

We can always steer the guys toward Mike, Iris.

Hey, Mikey dear, if there's a single sticker on Chip's bp that wasn't there originally (w/o Iris' permission of course)...what say you to having your camera rig (particularly your lens) being a stick-o-rama surface? ;D

jj_freelord:
We can always steer the guys toward Mike, Iris.

Hey, Mikey dear, if there's a single sticker on Chip's bp that wasn't there originally (w/o Iris' permission of course)...what say you to having your camera rig (particularly your lens) being a stick-o-rama surface? ;D
Kat you are evil.... the housing is one thing... the lens!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom