The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
poot them in the small space where the footpocket joins the main blade... that's where mine are and they're pretty comfy there

Jag

I finally just used a silver sharpie.

matt_reed:
And way more is about to get dropped on a scooter by the looks of your sig.

My Gavin is due to arrive any day now - woohoo! (sorry to make you jealous)

Matt.

Matt,
Actually the scooter is here at the chop... just waiting on batteries.... :( If it wasn't a pain I would bring it with me to PG in July.

Ellen requested me to post this...

170003894_95d5c4bf0a.jpg

Ben_ca:
Matt,
Actually the scooter is here at the chop... just waiting on batteries.... :( If it wasn't a pain I would bring it with me to PG in July.

Who are you diving with Ben - other than PPD members! - there's a number of scooters around here in PG, so you just have to ask nicely :wink:

clgsamson:
Ellen requested me to post this...

170003894_95d5c4bf0a.jpg

Great, now we just need Ellen to get back to us on whether she can to a split set like 50 standard mini/ 50 standard, or a set of all thsoe different styles.

matt_reed:
Who are you diving with Ben - other than PPD members! - there's a number of scooters around here in PG, so you just have to ask nicely :wink:

matt is hi-jacking a member to his side......

but don;t worry matt, i think with your bait, Ben would bite the bait , hook line and sinker....

:D

oh and Koya,

Jason Ooi says you are Chiken as well

right Jason Ooi?

Back
Top Bottom