The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Ben, ever been on a tech dive trip where 10 people all have the same black jetfins with the same spring straps?... the stickers help...

edit: which reminds me, I need to search ebay for some pink jetfins... :D

Pak, what I've done with my fins is I've marked them with textile paint. They last for a good few dives.

greatwolf:
Pak, what I've done with my fins is I've marked them with textile paint. They last for a good few dives.

actually I do have my name on them with a white waterproof sharpie... but a sticker would be nicer... :wink:

Oh Ya....I just came back HK last week, PG trip is great after Typhoon water visibility is super :D
clgsamson:
Hey Jason how was your PG trip? Paolo wants you to write a trip report!

HA_HA Chicken flu in China :11: No more chicken please....:D
paolov:
koya is a man Chicken

Hhehehehhehehhe...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We can now accept mixed stickers (50 pcs standard and 50 pcs mini only) Minimum 10 names
Also possible for black background and white text. Minimum 10 names

and for the assorted sizes, it would be the same as Ish's.

thanks Ellen, I've got about six people here in HK including myself that want these stickers and I think there are more here on PPD that would make 10. We'll gather up the orders and get in touch with you.

you're welcome :)

Zee and I are ordering too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom