The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:lol:

Bird%20Jump%20Shot%20Photo%20Celtic_small.jpg

Wow....12 times NBA All-Star! One of the greats!

Babydamulag:
Wow....12 times NBA All-Star! One of the greats!
well in this day and age larry is bald, has a keg where the six pack used to be and is under the influence of one beverage or another half the time...

you can see him a lot in PG raising hell (and other such evils)

and that's on a good day :wink:

Jag

I'd like two sets. Once we know who's taking the order, I'll PM the details of what I'd like.

OK, I've got about 5 people from my local dive club who are interested in these stickers. Some of them have been inquiring if they can get different size stickers? Other than the different styles like the one's Ish posted, can you get the same name style stickers in maybe bigger sizes?

First off, has anyone volunteered to coordinate this from the Manila side? Anyways, I will email Ellen at diverspoint to find out which stickers she can order and min orders etc.

shugar:
well in this day and age larry is bald, has a keg where the six pack used to be and is under the influence of one beverage or another half the time...

you can see him a lot in PG raising hell (and other such evils)

and that's on a good day :wink:

Jag

Absolute unadulterated crap, Jag. You all know I'm not bald, just check my profile pic.:mooner:

pakman:
First off, has anyone volunteered to coordinate this from the Manila side? Anyways, I will email Ellen at diverspoint to find out which stickers she can order and min orders etc.

better. it minimizes communication hops. Ellen has been advised and is awaiting your email/orders.

Hello, we will be printing the next batch of names soon. For those who want to make the orders with our shop please contact us via text, email or fax :) or PM me from this thread, thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom