The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jag visit Dive buddies, not sure if they have those stickers in Black. . . plus u would need to write down the names u want to put on the sticker(s).

OPTION V :

DSC00025.jpg

hehehhehe, the printer would complain ! as it is not standard set up where they have to change the press and ink..... hehehhehehehehe

oh and don;t order it from me. give the link to the printer so he may have a reference.:evil:

Just a question, have we decided on how the overseas pasaways are going to be ordering their stickers?

jonix:
i'd assume you'll order here and we'll have it sent to you guys.

Hey Jon...thanks dude.

My sister who's there can pay and send the stuff here for me. I would just like to know how and where to order. Does the company that we're ordering the stickers from have a website? :D

Is everyone ordering at the same time(bulk discount), or are we ordering individually?

greatwolf:
Hey Jon...thanks dude.

My sister who's there can pay and send the stuff here for me. I would just like to know how and where to order. Does the company that we're ordering the stickers from have a website? :D

Is everyone ordering at the same time(bulk discount), or are we ordering individually?

Ditto - GW -Can I pay you and get the stickers sent in the same parcel?

Z...

Zeeman:
Ditto - GW -Can I pay you and get the stickers sent in the same parcel?

Z...

Hey Zee, not a problem dude. But it will take a while. She's not going to be sending it via courier. My father in law is going be heading that way in August, so he'll be the one bringing it over. He's going to Italy and the US first so more than likely, it'll get here late September or early October...he's on leave for 2 months.

I may have a big order. there might be some people in my HK dive club who may also be interested. could someone post a pic of their name stickers on their dive computer or something dive related...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom