The Sticker thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
I may have a big order. there might be some people in my HK dive club who may also be interested. could someone post a pic of their name stickers on their dive computer or something dive related...

i'll post tomorrow...still wobly :D

164523531_5c81a6734d_o.jpg

164523576_1b1d2eef49_o.jpg

164523553_bd882c6ec8_o.jpg

164523584_68bffeb6ec_o.jpg

midwestdvr:
I'm interested in getting a set. Maybe Ben can send bring it back here to the US.

Sure no problem... I'll ask the Bay Area guys if they want some and compile it all.... who's taking the orders again?

greatwolf:
Hey Zee, not a problem dude. But it will take a while. She's not going to be sending it via courier. My father in law is going be heading that way in August, so he'll be the one bringing it over. He's going to Italy and the US first so more than likely, it'll get here late September or early October...he's on leave for 2 months.

All good, I'm patient :)

Z...

If this is still a goer, make my order simple - just like Jon's

"Larry Bird's Gear" standard order (whatever that entails), I'm not really bothered about different sizes etc...

thepurplehammerhead:
If this is still a goer, make my order simple - just like Jon's

"Larry Bird's Gear" standard order (whatever that entails), I'm not really bothered about different sizes etc...
and don't forget #33....

Que?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom