the sound of silence...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
happy hour can start anytime of the day mike...:D
bingo!! so no need for me to own a light.... :D

Unless of course some one wants to buy me $6000 lights for my video camera.... :wink:

Ben_ca:
Told you so :) Don't fiddle with the focus too much... on the 10W HID's it's easy to flood if you forget which end to twist. :11: Now try to do S-drills with a Goodman without blinding your buddy... while still using the light to communicate

yup the goodman handle was not as easy as i thought as i had my right hand free to toggle the inflator not to mention doing mask clearing with one hand and deploying my smb at depth. like everything else practice will refine the skills.

I'll show you how it's done when I come home... It get's to be a handfull some times... And if you let the light beam just bounce around then your wasting a means of communication.... Not to mention the whole light cord on top of bottom of the long hose deal :)

I'm going to take the reel class (mini) later this year so add another piece of gear to juggle :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom