the sound of silence...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
The night dive was awesome - stumbled upon a hawksbill eating the coral, a couple of scorpion fishes, and finned through a colony of larval shrimp!

:shocked: why you lucky...

:pity_part

Helllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis a sunday night and no one around.....

Guess i must go home....

Buggery...

Is anyone here? Hello??? Wow there's a lot of room to run around here...

wooo hooo...

Mike Veitch:
Tis a sunday night and no one around.....

we got better stuff to do.... hehe anyway what time is it over there?

Howarde:
Is anyone here? Hello??? Wow there's a lot of room to run around here...

Did you hear an echo? Im quite surprised PPds must be havin dinner??

Slight echo in here...

What's up Spoon? How's things?

I'm up early... going diving this morning. :D

howarde:
Slight echo in here...

What's up Spoon? How's things?

I'm up early... going diving this morning. :D

everythings fine just watched a couple of dvds and am gna have dinner in a bit.

where ya diving? did a couple of dives yesterday. first time ive seen a hid in action. now i want one:)

Spoon:
everythings fine just watched a couple of dvds and am gna have dinner in a bit.

where ya diving? did a couple of dives yesterday. first time ive seen a hid in action. now i want one:)

I'm the same way... I see something cool, then I want it. I'll never save enough money to come over there at this rate...

Our friends (from Colorado who came down to visit us in Florida) are doing AOW today, and we're going to tag along... Diving in a lagoon in Key Largo (it's too windy in the ocean) - We're going to work on our drysuit skills... since we have 6 dives on them, and no real training... it will be a refreshing change to parctice some uw skills...

howarde:
Our friends (from Colorado who came down to visit us in Florida) are doing AOW today, and we're going to tag along... Diving in a lagoon in Key Largo (it's too windy in the ocean) - We're going to work on our drysuit skills... since we have 6 dives on them, and no real training... it will be a refreshing change to parctice some uw skills...

did i tell you i also want a rebreather? and i thought i would be fine with all my gear already. finding excuses to burn some dough:) anyway must be cool to use a drysuit i for one dont ever intend to try on one. at least you get to do something different which is always a treat when diving. keeps it savory and exciting

Hello gents...Spoon i am two hours ahead of you, so 1030pm now.

How ya doin Howard! Strange to see you here....

Have a great dive!!

Guys, i am off home,
See y'all tomorrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom