the sound of silence...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Hello gents...Spoon i am two hours ahead of you, so 1030pm now.

How ya doin Howard! Strange to see you here....

Have a great dive!!

Guys, i am off home,
See y'all tomorrow

gnite sb-addict see ya tom! i saw your tag glad you liked it:) as the highlander said, "there can only be one!"

Mike Veitch:
Hello gents...Spoon i am two hours ahead of you, so 1030pm now.

How ya doin Howard! Strange to see you here....

Have a great dive!!

Guys, i am off home,
See y'all tomorrow

I was looking for you.

Spoon:
everythings fine just watched a couple of dvds and am gna have dinner in a bit.

where ya diving? did a couple of dives yesterday. first time ive seen a hid in action. now i want one:)
you've wanted one for a while... your dive with it just nailed your desire... good for you!

Jag

Spoon:
will wait for chip to upload them
Don't have much

Chip_Pak_spoon.JPG
Me, Pak, and Spoon leaving for the first dive of the day. Dove bahura and I saw a 5 foot reef shark.

pak_spoon_sombrero.JPG

Pak and Spoon before diving Sombrero with Jai's group. We saw a HUGE school of Jacks. I love the topography of Sombrero.

And thanks to Pak for not bludgeoning me with his HID when I flipped it on and off!

Can't wait to see his pics...

shugar:
you've wanted one for a while... your dive with it just nailed your desire... good for you!

Jag

nah im going to wait this one through. ive been researching for over a year and i predict that the prices of these hids will drop the minute china starts mass producing these hid bulbs. at the current rate this will be soon, hopefully:)

Spoon:
nah im going to wait this one through. ive been researching for over a year and i predict that the prices of these hids will drop the minute china starts mass producing these hid bulbs. at the current rate this will be soon, hopefully:)
I predict it will occur 5 minutes after I buy one.

spoon:
yeah thanks to pakman for loaning me his 21w salvo hid can light. cuts through the darkness like a hot knife on buttah!

Told you so :) Don't fiddle with the focus too much... on the 10W HID's it's easy to flood if you forget which end to twist. :11: Now try to do S-drills with a Goodman without blinding your buddy... while still using the light to communicate

midwestdvr:
:lol: did you want to give it back to pak after using it? Never seen a can light in action, wouldn't mind seeing it though. Maybe I'll go diving with Ben_ca and see if he has one.

I sure do... I'll have to borrow my buddies and you can use mine... let me know when you can dive. I have a 10W and my buddy has an 18... when my 10W get's tired then maybe I'll upgrade to a Salvo 18W. I'm on the road right now but I should be able to dive sometime next week.... Do you need some loaner gear? I've got an extra BP&W

Back
Top Bottom