the sound of silence...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chewie:
hahaha, you should have dove into the tank at glorietta :D
korek... i was actually looking at it longingly... i figured 10 feet... al80... staying in 1 place... good for 70 or 80 minutes at least!

Jag

actually, my friend was trying to cinvince his friend to try it out. when we asked, we were told that he should have his swim wear. don't think they would allow someone right of the street going "commando" in their wetsuits! wahahahaha :D :)

Did 4 dives today with Spoon, mons, and the Pakman! Pak is one helluva good diver! I'd dive with him again in a second. His toys are VERY pretty! u/w cam with strobe, halcyon rig, and HID canister light.

The night dive was awesome - stumbled upon a hawksbill eating the coral, a couple of scorpion fishes, and finned through a colony of larval shrimp!

And then we joined Jai on the sombrero dive. I sure hope Pak enjoyed himself today, cause I sure did!

chip104:
Did 4 dives today with Spoon, mons, and the Pakman! Pak is one helluva good diver! I'd dive with him again in a second. His toys are VERY pretty! u/w cam with strobe, halcyon rig, and HID canister light.

The night dive was awesome - stumbled upon a hawksbill eating the coral, a couple of scorpion fishes, and finned through a colony of larval shrimp!

And then we joined Jai on the sombrero dive. I sure hope Pak enjoyed himself today, cause I sure did!

yeah thanks to pakman for loaning me his 21w salvo hid can light. cuts through the darkness like a hot knife on buttah!

Spoon:
yeah thanks to pakman for loaning me his 21w salvo hid can light. cuts through the darkness like a hot knife on buttah!
:lol: did you want to give it back to pak after using it? Never seen a can light in action, wouldn't mind seeing it though. Maybe I'll go diving with Ben_ca and see if he has one.

midwestdvr:
:lol: did you want to give it back to pak after using it? Never seen a can light in action, wouldn't mind seeing it though. Maybe I'll go diving with Ben_ca and see if he has one.

i couldnt show remorse/ its like i adopted a new child and had to give them back hehe. LOL it was the first time i dove with a can light. was multitasking with the goodman handle and twist focus. but it was a great experience. we totally washed out another group of divers underwater. talk about gatecrashing a party!

chip104:

Any pics??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom