The Shield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divmstr223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone watch this show?? I've been watching it for a few years now and WOW, there is no other show on TV that quite compares to its intensity IMO.

This current season is my favorite of the 5 so far.

Who else watches the Shield? :D

I have the first 4 seasons on DVD. Wife and I love it =)

You're right, it's pretty intense. It seems that after every episode I'm just sitting there thinking, "Oh hell... now what's going to happen?"

-Brandon.

fairbanksdiver:
I have the first 4 seasons on DVD. Wife and I love it =)

You're right, it's pretty intense. It seems that after every episode I'm just sitting there thinking, "Oh hell... now what's going to happen?"

-Brandon.

I'm the same way....and after this past week when Kavanaugh had Lem locked up, that was nuts!!! I can't wait til this Tuesday.. I totally love Forrest Whittaker on the show, Him and Mackey in the same room, you can just feel the tension. :14:

Divmstr223:
I'm the same way....and after this past week when Kavanaugh had Lem locked up, that was nuts!!! I can't wait til this Tuesday.. I totally love Forrest Whittaker on the show, Him and Mackey in the same room, you can just feel the tension. :14:

Gah! I haven't seen any of Season 5 yet!

Don't have FX so we have to wait until they come out on DVD... kinda sucks, but at least when the dvds come out we get to see all the episodes at once!

-Brandon.

It's intense!

I try to pattern my life after some of what I see there, but I can only go so for due to my job...

(Does anyone remember a decade or two ago when "Vic" was on a show called "The Commish"? Quite a different show.)

fairbanksdiver:
Damn you, now I'm seeing if I can find a place online to download season 5.

-Brandon.

My badd, LOL....I'll stop giving info on the current season as to not ruin it for you. I was archiving the first few episodes of season 5, but I stopped. But, here ya go bro....enjoy....Hope you have a fast connection...I D/L pretty much everything from here. :D

http://ts.searching.com/search.asp?h=&query=the+shield

Divmstr223:
My badd, LOL....I'll stop giving info on the current season as to not ruin it for you. I was archiving the first few episodes of season 5, but I stopped. But, here ya go bro....enjoy....Hope you have a fast connection...I D/L pretty much everything from here. :D

http://ts.searching.com/search.asp?h=&query=the+shield

I'm behind a nasty University firewall... can't use hardly any filesharing stuff.

Oh well, thanks anyway =)

-Brandon.

jagfish:
It's intense!

I try to pattern my life after some of what I see there, but I can only go so for due to my job...

(Does anyone remember a decade or two ago when "Vic" was on a show called "The Commish"? Quite a different show.)

I heard about the show, but never watched it. I've also heard that Michael Chiklis played such a different type of role in that show that I don't know if I could actually watch it now. Vic is such a bad @ss, I don't want to see him as anything else....lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom