The Shield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow....what a powerful season finale...!!!

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!

I can't believe Lem is gone...=( Lem was going to take the fall for all of them and Shane killed him anyway...unbelievable. My heart sunk when he dropped that grenade in the car.....I was almost yelling at the TV...."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can't picture the Shield without Lem in it......but other than that, great finale. There is so much intensity and drama built up...WOW....:D

It will be a hard and long wait til next season...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Vic should've hung Shane a long time ago, I cant believe he killed Lem. But, I do wish Vic got a few good shots in on Cavanaugh. They were just rolling around like a couple of girls.

Cavanaugh will be around next season as well...hmmm, thought the Name Brand Actor thing was only for a single season, like Glen Close's character.

Claudette looks like she'll be insufferable as the new Capt...she and that toadie Julian reek of self-righteousness.

I do like Dutchboy and his new partner's anti-chemistry...

Vic and Shane are on a collision course.

I like Claudette. She seems to be the only one with morals in that whole place. I think Shane thought that Lem was going to crack eventually, and rat out the team. Imagine going through all this, and the money is gone because Lem burned it. I know Shane really hated Lem's guts for a while there for burning the money.

fairybasslet:
I like Claudette. She seems to be the only one with morals in that whole place. I think Shane thought that Lem was going to crack eventually, and rat out the team. Imagine going through all this, and the money is gone because Lem burned it. I know Shane really hated Lem's guts for a while there for burning the money.

But Lem was the man!! They should have killed off the other guy on the strike team..I keep forgetting his name. You have Vic, Shane, Lem and grrrrrrrrrr the other guy...lol...his part in the show is so small most of the time, they should have cut him loose and not Lem....ugh!!!

but yeah, you are absolutely right, Shane covered his own @ss by taking down Lem, thinking that he would have cracked and given them all up....

Next season will be very interesting....Vic and Shane are going to have some serious problems, especially when Vic finds out what Shane did....:14:

Divmstr223:
Next season will be very interesting....Vic and Shane are going to have some serious problems, especially when Vic finds out what Shane did....:14:

My guess, Vic will wind up killing Shane, and that will be the end of the show. Dutch, with the help of Claudette, will eventually link the grenade to the bust the team made. And Vic, as is his wont, will take matters into his own hands. You know, my teenage son has a friend who reminds me of Shane's character. Needless to say, I don't like him very much. :D

It won't take long for Vic to find out that Cavanaugh didn't have a tail on Shane, which was Shane's excuse for being late to the meeting spot.

I would say that Shane is a dead man but, though he's not nearly as intelligent as Vic, he's got a worse mean streak. I smell a war.

I think our favorite city councilman is going to really get what he's got coming too.

It's funny, I watch the show and become attached to these guys and cheer for them and wish bad things on their enemies. It takes a while to remember that Lem actually was a dirty cop (the least dirty, but still).

I'm going to miss this show. I can't help but think a complete train wreck is inevitable. I think the great unraveling of the Strike Team is coming.

Also, Shawn Ryan (Shield's creator) is now writing a second show, The Unit. I think this is it for Vic.

JB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom