The scubaboard censors are still hard at work!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a result of my censored post, Tusa has handled the problem in the manner which they should have handled it in the first place. I am once again a happy consumer.

Great News!!!

since support didn't do anything for you . . . . :snicker:

Yes it did. Since he posted it in Site Support, I reviewed his posts and sent him a PM regarding his post hear and clarified the issue for him. I didn't resolve the Tusa issue, but at least I absolved myself of the blame. :)

Great News!!!

Yes it did. Since he posted it in Site Support, I reviewed his posts and sent him a PM regarding his post hear and clarified the issue for him. I didn't resolve the Tusa issue, but at least I absolved myself of the blame. :)

Hmmpf!! I don't think so! You're always up to something, so you're to blame for that! :)

If you have a problem with one of the Mods just send them a pm telling them what a terrible job they are doing.
Just make sure you send it to the right one. You don't want to be some asshat that sends it to the wrong one and then has to send an apology pm at a later point when you realize your mistake.

Hey, it happens!

If this has actually happened to anyone, perhaps they could share a good recipe for Crow. Volunteers?

:thumb: The 'doc's learning to market! That's what I'm talking about! :clapping:

If this has actually happened to anyone, perhaps they could share a good recipe for Crow. Volunteers?

Ummm . . . I wouldn't recommend looking those up. :yuck:

Wonder no more: that's how we got them here. The internet is a scary place for a number of these manufacturers and having a bit of control is the only way they would agree to join. These deletions are anything but "often". They are the exception and many are due to inflammatory language or the poster having a clear agenda to embarrass the business. If you feel that your hosts are out of line, PM them. Be nice and help them understand a better way of handling complaints. They won't know if you don't tell them. Many of the manufacturers here, like Oceanic and Zeagle, do that very thing already. Hopefully, you are showering them with accolades and buying their gear, so that the other manufacturers get the picture.

ScubaBoard presents a unique opportunity by providing a conduit from the end user straight to the factory. Quite often, you are bypassing customer service and talking with senior level staff, including presidents and owners. A lot of these manufacturer's forums are under-utilized and I encourage everyone to reverse that. Make it a point to engage them and help them understand just how important we are. Ask questions, make suggestions and don't forget to give them kudos when they deserve it. If you need to criticize, please do it respectfully and work with them to reach a solution. This is a learning experience for a number of these businesses and you have the chance of making a difference in how they will interact with the community.
Pretty unique being able to converse directly with higher ups in a company
Thank you, and them

Pretty unique being able to converse directly with higher ups in a company
Thank you, and them
Everytime someone opens up a new forum telling us "how different" it is, I have to agree with them. :D No one has our features.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom