The Sandbar Grand Cayman is a Fraud/Scam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your plan is to sue then your names will be known. Man/woman up and say who you are. What are you afraid of? he'll take your money and never apply for your work permit???? (which has already happened)

I have talked to "Fraud Prevention" and he has his reasons for remaining anonymous at this moment.

Curious to see how this shakes out. I wish the guy's name wasn't Jon. It gives us "Jons" in the dive industry a bad name.

Hearty thanks to Fraud Prevention! I'm not involved in this, never met the people, never gave money. But I appreciate someone taking the time and work to mount a concerted effort to bring help to the folks that did. So suddenly these folks go from being disapointed, and feeling alone, to feeling that they have others to work with and help.
Rock on! And I like the way NetDoc is handling this also.

Hello again,
I just got an email from Jon cancelling the paypal request for money. Don't know what happened but, they must be out of business. Thank you all for your concern and sorry to those who were taken advange of.
Michelle

Jon Eversmeyer - Cayman Sandbar
Members of Scuba Board

Thank you all for communicating with Fraud Prevention. PayPal has accepted and refunded some of the request for refunds based on the FRAUD committed by Jon Eversmeyer. Paypal guarantees up to $2000 of protection for purchases made via PayPal. You may be over your time limit, however, due to the nature of the fraudulent transactions it is in your best interest to file a claim and immediately escalate it to a dispute. PayPal will have to review the other refunded transaction notes and the make a determination on your dispute.

It is important to detail everything that you can about your situation and to reference the others who have been refunded etc. This will ensure that PayPal puts forth the appropriate effort to protect you as a consumer and hopefully refund your monies as promised on the PayPal site.

And to Jon Eversmeyer, you do not get to walk away from this without a consequence and mark our words, "You will pay for your dishonest, unethical, greedy little scam". We will stay on top of this to make sure the Governments involved charge you with accepting money on behalf of Foreign Governments.

Fraud.Prevention@yahoo.com

NEWS ALERT: Re: The Cayman Sandbar

We have been working behind the scenes doing extensive research on The Cayman Sandbar opportunity. In order to proceed with this endeavor we need anyone and everyone who has paid an immigration fee or paid for a training/review dive to come forward via email. We will not ask you for personal information. The items we need are:

1. The date you made your payment(s) and to whom the payments were made payable.
2. The date you have attended the meeting or training dive.
3. A written description of what you were told; You were hired, Welcome aboard, When to report for duty, When your immigration paperwork would be processed.
4. Any other items that you feel are pertinent.

fraud.prevention@yahoo.com

Please consider at least leaving a contact number for us or the authorities to call you along with your contact name.

Once we have finished compiling all of our data, you will receive an email with a link to our online filing cabinet and a password to access it. Inside you will find every bit of documentation we have compiled along with photos, recorded conversations, recorded conversations with the Cayman Islands Government office, Immigration and the Royal Police in Grand Cayman.

We apologize for using a Yahoo email account, but to protect everyone in our group, we have decided to conceal our identities until we are notified by counsel that we may do so.

fraud.prevention@yahoo.com

I have been trying for two month to get Jon to respond to and refund me - please contact me and I will give you as much info as I can.

Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom