The official word

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So what time is the gathering on Monday? I am trying to get a lot of things in this weekend while I am in Lexington and need to get my schedule in order.

Some of us will be there around 6:00 but officially I don't think it kicks off till 6:30. I need a final head count from everyone that is going.

I'll be there. :)

Chad

I plan on being there as well.

My fiance and I should be there too at some point. We are suppose to meet with a wedding planner at some point in the evening so as soon as I nail down a time for that I will know more.

I will be there around 6:30 and I think Ron, Sharon, and Julie plan on being there, also.

Dump Ron, I have a friend you need to meet. He needs someone to go to the Bahama's with. http://www.mwpr.com/serenity.htm :wink:

Hope you all enjoy your dinner Monday...have a cold beer for me....hell I'll have one myself, I have the day off work

Back
Top Bottom