The Official Let's Get Together and Go Diving Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now it's supposed to actually reach 70 degrees on Saturday "and" Sunday.

We want to be in the water by 4:15PM Sat.

Chris, and anyone else who's coming needs to meet me around 2-2:30. It's going to be a "twilight" dive, so bring your lights.

If anyone who hasn't made the trip yet is coming, let me know if you need directions.

Scott

Again, I will not be able to do a Saturday dive. I will be there on Sunday around 10:00AM. One of the dives will be a navigation dive to the dynamite shack. Temps are going to be in ther mid seventies.

I will be setting up on the penisular side. I will register under my company name of Pro Service.

Cool! I'm there.

2:30 at the Ihop that's not an Ihop, off exit 64?

Good thing I'm getting some clips at Home Depot tonight for those lights!

Change of plans... Izzy and myself will be in Cape Ann this weekend. sorry I won't be able to meet you guys at Dutch Spring this time, who ever is coming.

I'll promise to report on the Cape Ann diving; and since I have the new underwater housing, I should bring back some pictures.

jerseydiver123 once bubbled...
VTernovsky:

You set up right across from me then. I'm on the peninsula side, on the left in the first tent. I'm there most weekends (working DM) if I'm not on a boat or off on a trip. I'll be there this weekend. If anyone else is going this weekend.

Oh, and the Wreck Valley forum is a great idea!

Ok, I got Saturday cleared for Dutch Springs... if anyone wants to meet at Dutch this Saturday, let me know. I'll be setting up on the Peninsula (on the right, by the benches under the trees) side about 10am or so.

Have fun a Dutch! You are going to have a perfect weekend for it! I've gotta work Saturday and the sit thru the Jets game sunday - Hopefully the team that showed up for the Buffalo game shows up this week! SIGH!!!!

Again, have a blast!!!:D

Ben- Cool! I'll PM you some details later tonight.

I hope everyone else has fun with their various plans.

NJDG- I'd rather count on the tides coming through than the Jets :D

Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom